5 Ocak 2016 Salı

The Recover

After more than 2 months, I feel like my heart is ready to burst. I have been in shadows for a long time that I could not even see, speak, smell or feel. I had locked myself up in my silence and just hoped things'd get better.

And they have.

Because I have met you. (this time the "you" is different, sorry, the older "you"s trend is long since expired) Yes you, the most amazing personality I have ever seen. You made me feel like that I could feel these excitements all over again, and just like someone used to say, you made me feel like I was destined to love. I don't know when would I reveal this blog to you (probably months later) But I'd like you to know, if this works out, which I am ready to compromise, I want to make you the happiest person on earth, just like you want to make me so.

So dear blog, this means that I won't be posting sad or devastated posts on here. Regardless of what happens with my current "association", I am completely recovered from the poison of my past. I am back to being a happy, healthy and creative Onur. And oh, I have missed him so much.

This morning I woke up to a day that reminded me that I have suffered that much to tell myself who I am today. The scars I used to get are like little stains now, and all the heartbreaks seem to have made my heart bigger, stronger and wiser.

I am wiser dear blog, wiser and knowledgeable. Knowledgeable on who to trust and who to love.

And you, my ginger friend, are such a person to love. And I am looking forward to the day of me telling this out loud.

I let my past off to disappear in its misery, as I am sailing towards a new life. With a new job and a new love and most importantly, a new life.

Thanks.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder