28 Mayıs 2016 Cumartesi

The deeper, the better

Each time after a farewell, it seems impossible to mend yourself up, to get back in the game and be in your best version. Sometimes it hurts to be have to who you are, while you can disguise behind masks, simply go incognito so no one knows your true self, you let the breezr wash away your fears, and at the end of the day you remain silent, can even hear the flickering sound of the candle next door.

The pain now, excitingly, doesn't hurt anymore, it motivates to create and love more, rebel more and ask for answers more.

Yesterday proved it to me - for the first time I re-remembered love is not an illusion, it illuminates the blind. It is an amazing thing to go for it, and let your emotions be your guide.

Today is first day I feel off my chains. And the pain you caused me remains as a boost to love and create more.

Funny thing, the pain is, the deeper, always the better.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder