3 Kasım 2015 Salı

Intoxicated

For those who read my blog for my musical journeys, I ask for forgiveness due to the uber-emotional break from music as I do feel I have to express my emotional journey in equal measure as well. Just started to feel that writing helps me 

Have you ever felt like, how could I be more enough for him/her? Where did I fall apart and where should I have risen above all this? Well, what if he/she told you that you were too enough? And one day rocking up on your doorway and telling you that you have been doing too much while `I don't feel anything`

Then inevitably you start to realise, you weren't maybe strong enough to take all of his issues in. He needed help and you were nothing but a burden on his shoulders. This hurts more than the break up itself. If only he could be receptive enough to let me solve his problems together, and maybe be a man enough to help me solve mines as well. 

It intoxicated and poisoned me, I found out the relationship that I had been in started changing me, in a way I wouldn't want to see myself as. Just because I was told I was chosen again by him, didn't mean he was ready to love all over again.

Relationships... they aren't much more different than raising a child, especially when your partner is just a kid who is lost in his life's translation. I can't help thinking though, who is the victim here?


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder