12 Kasım 2015 Perşembe

"The last song I'm wasting on you"

It is funny how someone can go and another can arrive, not only through having a strong potential to "step in" but also through an exciting feeling. Making you feel "I am done, I am ready and hopefully will be ready to sail towards new horizons." And it makes you also feel, "over it". You, getting over all those deceptions and wrong people and finally being surrounded with a possibility of finding the "one". And the most funny part is, it may all happen within a month!

It feels nice to be done with the past, and exhilirating to see new developments cropping up. And good to see new characters coming into my life to let the flow happen again. So that it reminds me again, everything that is not you is best for me. I'm writing the last song I'm wasting on you and then branching out.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder